• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
plastic3 says
I can not say anything about accent, (I do not know English). As for the sound track, I think, most people would not have the courage to publish such a mix. Therefore, most reviewers would not be encouraged to take this track. I think that there were no problems, you only need to send work to a more traditional commercial sound, for commercial library to accept your work. Is my opinion.

P.S. I think, ADG3studios – the most benevolent reviewer. He always explains in detail the reasons for refusal, (yes, my files are also reject too). If Adrien did not accept the file, it means that there are reasons for this.

P.S.S. Nikin, Slats, no offense, you too good reviewers. =)).

+1
856 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+4 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says
Dirtyflint said

Non taken :)

413 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+7 more
NikiN Reviewer says
Slats said
Dirtyflint said
Non taken :)

+1 :D

265 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
soundengine says

I love your singing man, listening to it over and over, maybe some local homebuilder commercials could use it :)

748 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

I think you have a great voice, but I agree with some of the other reviewers that the song isn’t commercial enough. It does however have a great unique sound and I think it would fit a specific niche. In my personal opinion, it would go well with something that has a comedic edge to it, because it fits somewhere in between poppy, and yet not so poppy, major and minor chord progressions at the same time. So to me, your just a bit more intellectually, musically, than the typical artist. Which is a compliment by the way. I mean that I respect that you don’t just write the typical poppy song.

Here’s the but part. adiojungle seems to strive for certain “commerciality” in their song choices, in my opinion. This song is very unique, also in my opinion. So that may be one reason for the rejection.

But, that’s just me giving “my opinion.” You could probably get a better answer by messaging AD3G and asking him personally. However, keep in mind not to be pesky about it. In otherwords, ask him one time, politely to explain in further detal. If he doesn’t answer right away, don’t keep sending emails to him. Patiently wait for an answer.

You probably already know all of this, but I thought it was worth reiterating the importance of not being overbearing with the reviewers, and being as professional about it as you can.

I hope my long winded post helps.

And for what it’s worth, you are very talented! Listen to what Flin said, he even gets rejections. I am pretty sure we all do. So try, as hard as it is, not to get upset. I know that’s easier said than done. But all the effort will be worth it.

748 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
guitarjock says

It may also help if you apologize to AD3G for blasting him here in the forums. It’s just the right thing to do in this case in my opinion.

65 posts
  • Exclusive Author
ProWaveAudio says

I love this track! Very catchy and great guitars. However I going to have to agree with plastic3. I think some words really need attention to the diction and sometimes the tone slips a little. Melodically it does work really well though.

Phrase by phrase my opinion of how it sounds might be helpful.

I’m building new home (“home” is not clear and sounds like “hook-ome”) I’m building it fast (sounds great) I’m building new home (“home” is not clear and sounds like “hook-ome”) I build it too west (“too west” is my guess because I’m not sure exactly what is sung) Saving just everything (good) Just waiting for the day (good) So many days have past (good) Until I’ve started twice (“twice” is not as clear as it could be)

Vocals are one of the toughest things to get right and I think once you nail it, this track will be awesome. Keep at it.

135 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
biala says

I don’t blame AD3G and I don’t think I need to write to him. He has written the reason for the rejection.

However the problem is that I don’t agree that something like that should be a reason to reject items. And also I don’t think that someone could personally judge the commercial use of a track. And this is not a problem for this particular song – it is more general problem to me as all of my vocal tracks were rejected.

856 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+4 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says
guitarjock said
But, that’s just me giving “my opinion.” You could probably get a better answer by messaging AD3G and asking him personally. However, keep in mind not to be pesky about it. In otherwords, ask him one time, politely to explain in further detal. If he doesn’t answer right away, don’t keep sending emails to him. Patiently wait for an answer.

Reviewers should not be contacted directly about support issues:

“Envato’s™ policy asks that all review or support related inquiries be handled through Envato’s™ support system rather than our personal email. This is for a variety of reasons such as quality assurance and maintaining records for future reference if needed.

If your inquiry is in regards to an item review, you can simply respond to the review message you received via email and a new support ticket will automatically open for you. Envato’s™ support staff will review your inquiry and assign the appropriate staff member to answer your questions (usually your item reviewer).

If your inquiry is in regards to something other than an item review, you can contact Envato’s™ support staff via AudioJungle support contact page to open a new support ticket. Support tickets will generally be answered within 24 hours, though complex issues may take longer. Be sure to check Envato’s™ marketplace Wiki for answers and information to common inquiries.”

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
MaxiVsr10 says
Slats said
@Biala: Nobody likes to have a file rejected, and reviewers don’t reject without valid reasons, but if you do get a rejection and you are not sure why, the appropriate course of action would be to raise a support ticket which will be assigned to the reviewer in question. It does not seem very professional to paste a reviewers rejection note onto the forums like this and say that it is “ridiculous”, and I don’t see the value in asking for opinions on the reason given for rejection, the best people to give advice on this are the reviewers.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by