2708 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

OUTLINE

We want you to promote AudioJungle Music on YouTube! You can include part of one or more of ANY tracks on AudioJungle (including your own) and accompany it with any kind of visuals! Your visuals might include graphics, video, motion graphics, an animation, photos, or even video of yourself! Think of it as an opportunity to create a music video for 60 seconds of some of your music while simultaneously promoting AudioJungle. Anything goes visually! You can even collaborate with other marketplace members such as a GraphicRiver designer or a VideoHive producer if you wish.

Please read all rules and regulations below before entering!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Submit a video to YouTube promoting AudioJungle music. Add the tags “audiojungle, stock, audio, music, royalty-free” to your YouTube video.
  2. Come back to this thread and post up to THREE entries. They can be posted all together or in three separate posts. But a maximum of only three entries, please!
  3. Your entry/entries should look like this:

<a href="#">Title of YouTube Video 1</a> - <a href="#">AudioJungle Music Title / Item Page</a> by Author X

<a href="#">Title of YouTube Video 2</a> - <a href="#">AudioJungle Music Title / Item Page</a> by Author Y

<a href="#">Title of YouTube Video 3</a> - <a href="#">AudioJungle Music Title / Item Page</a> by Author Z

So the ONLY things you should post as your entry are (1) the YouTube link to the video and (2) the name of the AudioJungle audio you used in your video and a link to the individual item page. If you worked together with another member/author to create the visuals, you are also welcome to add a credit/thank you to your submission post. Please DO NOT enter any extra correspondence or extra information with your submission.

RULES

• Videos must be NOT be longer than 60 seconds in length. Any videos longer than 60 seconds will not be eligible for the contest.
  • You may use your own audio (if you are an author) or you may purchase and use any AudioJungle audio if you are a customer. You can even use watermarked previews from any author if you wish. The music you use however must be available on AudioJungle.
  • You can use more than one piece of music in your video if you wish, it does not necessarily have to be just one piece of audio.
  • You DO NOT need to use fully watermarked audio.
  • Your video MUST contain a reference to “AudioJungle.net” somewhere in your video. So for example, you could use/show the AudioJungle.net logo and display the “AudioJungle.net” domain at the start or end of your video, or you could just use it somewhere during your video.
  • You video must be hyperlinked to AudioJungle.net in either your video and/or your video description, and yes, you are allowed/encouraged to use your own referral id too! So for example, http://audiojungle.net/item/clouds/95370 is totally permissible. :-)
  • You can create and publish as many videos as you want for your own marketing purposes, but for the purposes of this contest, you may only submit a maximum of 3 entries.
  • Contest applies to all NEW videos posted/published on YouTube between Monday October 25th – Friday November 19th, 2010.

EXAMPLE VIDEOS

Note: Some of these examples would be ineligible for the contest because they are longer than 60 seconds, but this might give you a general idea and some inspiration. :)

dxvidbeatz | timmcmorris | AdamCaptured | ToivoMedia | KrazyKartoons

PRIZES

There will be 2 overall winners! The Grand Prize winner will be chosen by the site manager and the review team. The winning entry will be based on creativity, ingenuity, and quality.

GRAND PRIZE
  • 32GB Apple iPod Touch ($299 Value!)
  • $100 Envato Marketplace Credit
  • Your video will be posted on the Envato Notes blog
  • Awarded a rare and highly-sought “Won a Competition” marketplace badge
  • An Envato T-shirt
  • You will be a future Featured Author for a week on the AudioJungle home page
  • 1 year Tuts+ Membership
  • A Rockable Press book of your choice (Digital Copy)
RUNNER -UP

A Runner-Up prize will be awarded to the video with the Most Views by the end of the Competition Deadline.

• 2GB Apple iPod Shuffle ($49 Value!)
  • $25 Envato Marketplace Credit
  • An Envato T-Shirt

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

We will update this section if we need to clarify any issues or answer any FAQs

Q. If I collaborate with another marketplace member, how will we split the prizes?
A. If you collaborate with another marketplace member, we will split anything tangible we have control over such as marketplace credit, and/or the PayPal equivalent of the grand prize. Items such as books, T-shirts etc… can only be sent to one person so you will need to decide how to split the prizes before you begin your collaboration.

Q. What happens if the Grand Prize winner is also the video with the most views?
A. We will award the runner-up prize to the video with the next highest number of views. It is not possible for one entrant to win both Grand Prizes and Runner-Up Prizes.

Q. Where can I get the AudioJungle logo to use in my video?
Download it here!

IMPORTANT DATES

• Monday October 25th: Competition officially starts!
  • Friday November 19th (6:00 p.m. Central US Time): Submission Deadline! We will stop accepting submissions on this date/time.
  • Wednesday November 24th: Winners will be announced right here in the forums!

RULES & REGULATIONS

• Competition is open to all Envato marketplace members. If you are not a member, you may sign-up here quickly, easily and for free!
  • Employees, Staff and Reviewers directly associated with Envato are not eligible to participate.
  • Apple iPod Touch Grand Prize and Apple iPod Shuffle Runner-Up Prize are only available to US residents. HOWEVER , the PayPal “cash” equivalent in USD will be sent to winner if they live outside of the United States. If you live outside the US, and you win, and you don’t have a PayPal address/account, we won’t be able to send your prize money.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who enters!

285 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+7 more
DarkSunz says

OMG ! THIS IS SO EXCITING !! I CAN ’T WAIT TO SUBMIT AS WELL AS SEE SOME OF THE ENTRIES ! THE CAPS SIGNIFIES MY EXCITEMENT !

Great job Scott and Audiojungle for this amazing opportunity!!

735 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
plastic3 says

Very cool idea for contest, Scott! Very good for AJ promotion!

736 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Sounds great :), I’m game…

Is there a place where I get the audio jungle logo png (with the text) in a high quality version….I want to make an HD video…but I can only find low to medium res files on the website in various places, and in the asset libraries.

702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
OhmLab says

Rad!

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Nice, I’m going to start thinking about whipping up an entry :)

72 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
dan_djorgi says
Is there a place where I get the audio jungle logo png (with the text) in a high quality version….I want to make an HD video…but I can only find low to medium res files on the website in various places, and in the asset libraries.

Hi Tim,

have you checked out the Vector & Raster Marketplace Logos, including EPS versions?

Here’s the link: http://envato.s3.amazonaws.com/wiki/EnvatoMarketplace_Logos.zip

Cheers, Dan

291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says

Eh Scott .. after announcing 4 times more sales you can do better then about $400 in prizes for that kind of promotion :-)

736 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Hi Tim,

have you checked out the Vector & Raster Marketplace Logos, including EPS versions?

Here’s the link: http://envato.s3.amazonaws.com/wiki/EnvatoMarketplace_Logos.zip

Cheers, Dan

Perfect :) thanks!!!

77 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
JuanFrancisco says

Omg this will be so much fun!! thank you for the amazing opportunity AJ!

I was just planning to upload a few videos to Youtube to promote my music as well, now this will be even more encouraging! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by