kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

I am going to be uploading approx 5 or so tracks each between 30 and 90 seconds long for trailers in the cinematic genre.

I have seen a few composers who have uploaded a bunch of tracks as a pack, which is something I am interested in doing.

My main question is this – If I were to upload all the tracks as a music pack, can I still sell each track individually? And if so, do I need to re-upload each track again in a completely separate submission?

Thanks for any advice guys!

393 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Twisterium says

Hi. As I remember from the knowledge base (and I actually always do) – every track in the bunch have to be submitted separately. And after that it may be used in the bundle. (unless it is the sound effect).

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
ADG3studios Staff says

Hi. As I remember from the knowledge base (and I actually always do) – every track in the bunch have to be submitted separately. And after that it may be used in the bundle. (unless it is the sound effect).

That’s correct. :)

For music or ident packs, unlike sound packs, the items must be individually accepted first, and then the pack can be submitted, and the pack’s description Must include the links to to each single item, and list the length of each item on the description.

This has been a requirement for about 3-4 years now ;)

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

Thats great! Thank you for getting back to me. I’ll get onto that once I have submitted and had my individual files accepted.

by
by
by
by
by
by