273 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
JumaStudios says

Hey guys, My last Armenian Duduk track was approved some days ago. Since I have already another duduk track in my portofolio and 2 more are on the way, I was thinking to sell them as a pack as well. My question is regarding the number of tracks in a pack? Is there any minimum requirement? I want to create the pack using 3 or maybe 4 tracks in total.

Thanks a lot!

579 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
Sophonic says

These are the official rules which don’t state a minimum, so I think anything obviously over 1 song is fine.

A Music Pack (multiple songs), each pack must contain no more than 10 songs. The duration must not exceed 30 minutes. All tracks in a pack MUST already be existing AudioJungle items. You cannot use the same track across multiple packs. Please add to your description a list of each item contained in the pack, with hyperlinks corresponding to the existing items already on AudioJungle and the length of each respective item. Total the duration of ALL your tracks in your Music Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field. Audio Source Files, save your source file in the file format appropriate for your DAW, and ensure you include a high quality wav or mp3 file in your main .zip. Logos/Idents Pack, the maximum number of items you can add to a Logos & Ident Pack is 10 items.

273 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
JumaStudios says

Thanks a lot Sophonic. Really helpful reply. I was a little bit confused about the minimum amount of tracks because I remember some discussion about this matter, but can’t seem to find it. So I guess even 2 tracks make a pack… Cheers

600 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

I wouldn’t make a 2 track pack though, you see the way they price packs (more or less) is they get the sum of all the items then half it.

So let’s say you have 4 items: 2×14 USD tracks 2×11 USD tracks

28 + 22 = 50

50/2 = 25

So that works out quite well, someone who may have been interested in just one of your tracks may buy this for what is virtually the price of two…

Now if you do only two tracks check it out:

1×14

1×11

14+11 = 25

25/2 = 13 (they round it up) or 14 (sometimes they even it out)

That means that if someone was interested in the 14 dollar tracks they can get it CHEAPER or for the same price as the two. I mean yeah it means more of your music flies around but it also devalues the 14 dollar item.

I’m a huge proponent for packs and to be honest, they are my bread and butter here on AJ. Always do 3 or more items to make it really worth the time and effort, buyers rarely buy 3-4 tracks from the same author in one blow so you’ll always win in this scenario!

Hope that was useful!

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

I made a cinematic pack recently and i had 4 tracks in it. The post above is correct id say 3 tracks is minimum, and 4-5 optimal.

600 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

Another point, don’t put too many tracks in a pack either. Some people put tons of tracks in one pack and have a 60 dollar pack. Really expensive packs sell a lot less than cheaper packs, yeah you make more money in one blow but still, cheaper packs sell more often and are more likely to sell.

In packs the buyer swaps getting desirability (getting exactly what s/he wants) for value (cheapness). By buying the 3-4 tracks in your pack s/he’s effectively not buying tracks from other authors s/he may have wanted more to buy more of yours that gets the job done but is cheaper thanks to the pack. Also hopefully the tracks in your pack have a common thread so their combination is useful to the buyer’s project.

By having “smaller” packs it gives the buyer back some control over the tracks s/he wants. Big packs may include a few songs the buyer wants but then quite a few they don’t so it dissuades them from buying it. At least with cheaper packs they can get their hands on more exactly what they want…

I know that sounds confusing but I think you can catch my drift…

273 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
JumaStudios says

Woahaaa TortoiseTree, thanks a lot for the info. Really helpful for sure! The tracks I have uploaded here are pretty much different one from the other so I guess I cant really arrange them into packs. I just wanted to experiment with different styles and see what works better and find my niche. So I will start with this Duduk pack, right after I get the other tracks on.

Once again, thanks a lot for the tips!

by
by
by
by
by
by