Thanks for the few that are out there already, that really adds value to your themes!
White Label Admin plugin over at CC is making a killing off me Great plugin though Cheers.
We had the same idea a few weeks ago so we will probably ditch freshpanel for an easy-to-use white label admin. It’s part of our world domination plan (right Steve?)
Question #1: How important are the user roles for you? I mean do you really really need to hide settings from your clients etc? Or just having the admin white-labeled is enough for you? By that I mean no ads, no “freshface” signatures anywhere, etc.
Question #2: How important is the removal of the WordPress branding for you?
If you have any other ideas etc, please post it here so all can see it. Cheers mate!
yeah that would be interesting – i second that what freshface asks for
I like the way authors brand admin panels.
But I see your point, which is why I came up with this neat idea. Obviously im not going to say it.
To answer your questions…
1) The user roles White Label Admin plugin provides are the most critical part for me, everything else is icing. I take away any menu items from the user regarding the theme so it doesn’t really matter how branded the theme options pages are because they’ll never see ‘em…I never give any client admin access anymore for many reasons.
2) The Wordpress branding itself isn’t a big deal, all my clients know that’s what we’re using…but it is nice not having to install another plugin to theme your login and top/bottom of the admin dashboard.
P.S. I’m behind you for your bid on a world takeover
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.