660 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
donchev_a says

Useless to say that the site that i sent you goes even further. Helps you to pick the right words. (or to delete the wrong). Again for the exclusives only.

Been having a good read through on that site you sent me, thanks :) Brings up some things to light. Currently reviewers are asked to edit tags/ keywords if needed, if tags are wrong authors are not asked to edit them themselves as this would just slow down the process for everyone benefiting no one

In regards to mis spelt words I have always felt, especially due to how many nationalities we have on then den that it is about time that reviewers were given the go ahead to be abit more easy going on authors in regards to mis spelt words, however i do not feel that this should be a right reserved for exclusives only.

well, it is all about money and time.For the reviewer to check the keywords is an additional time. As you can see, on the other web site they do exactly what I am saying. I’m trying to see more than one reason to sell ONLY here. I find more and more Flashden non exclusive authors, which makes me think why they are not exclusive? Maybe to be non-exclusive is better then to be exclusive? I think everyone needs to find the answer of this question.

I do not pretend to have a concept or best ideas about the exclusiveness, just trying to bring some thoughts on the table. Sometimes a small step sparks miracles.

755 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
djankey says

ban non-exclusive authors! :D :p

199 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ivank says

+1 :D

lol

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says

see the Thread title: more benefits for the exclusives. I never said less for the non-exclusives. :D

:P

It will be nice to share why you decided not to be exclusive… if you’d like? Is it more profitable, or anything else? :)

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says

double post.

900 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

Yeah would definately be good to here from non-exclusives about their decisions to go non-exclusive (how they weighed out the pro’s and con’s)

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

hmmm I agree alot with tinmans reasoning, although you had some potentially sound ideas it would be unfair to unexclusives to also not have them…

Regarding mis-spellings, english is my one and only language and I take it for granted but why dont you spell check the words in each upload…? I would if I had to write the description in another language!

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says
hmmm I agree alot with tinmans reasoning, although you had some potentially sound ideas it would be unfair to unexclusives to also not have them…

Just another thought. You are looking for something flash related. You do a search in a search engine. The result is an exclusive Envato item. So this item is like a bait. It will “catch” the potential buyer and bring it to Envato and will benefit the whole marketplace – authors and buyers and Envato.

Let assume now that this is non-exclusive item. Again it will appear in the search results but with many links to many different marketplaces. So now it is up to the buyer to decide from which web site to buy it. And probably because of the licenses (just an example) or of the price or who knows what else, they will pick other marketplace.

Just another thought why the exclusiveness is so important.

The exclusiveness should benefit Envato not vice versa…

395 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Dirtyflint says

I have not read the text, but i consider this idea completely wrong! =)) When i will be the exclusive author – then i will agree. ;)

2715 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+3 more
DanielKeller says

Dirtyflint :D….... you can be exclusive, by now!!! :D http://audiojungle.net/user/dirtyflint/edit go to the exclusive tab on this link

by
by
by
by
by
by