Hostage negotiations are my forté but the FD forums are the next best thing :P

900 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

@ yacov

From what i have read on the item comments you are asking for customization from the author, to which he is not responding. This is not reason enough for refund. No one was ever implying that you were ‘stupid’ people were simply stating that if what you required was beyond your capabilities then the best option would be to ask for freelance help.

The items here on the den are already at such a fantastic price, customization help cannot possibly be expected to be included in the price.

Hope this helps :)

1234 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
MBMedia says

@ yaacov

No one said you were stupid. You simply didn’t explain the situation, so I said if this is your situation then this is the case if that is the situation then that is the case. There was no negative connotations in any of it. I was simply helping you with the information you had given and explained the reasons for each, there is no reason to be upset :(

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Spain
emilioenigma says

I got gooooood reason now to want my money back!! i pay at least for 5 themes in themforest, and i never had any problem. [content removed], give me A LOTS! and i want to know if they can give me my money back!!

1716 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

I got gooooood reason now to want my money back!! i pay at least for 5 themes in themforest, and i never had any problem. But with [content removed] give me A LOTS! and i want to know if they can give me my money back!!

Did you try to contact with the author? Is this the same for every one? I mean if is it working for most buyers ? You may want to work with the author about your problem or hire a freelancer to sort it out for you. If you’re OK then I may help to take a look. If you still want a refund then you should write a ticket to Support now.

69 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+3 more
jesshooper Staff says

Hey emilioenigma,

Gbs is correct — the author is the best person to talk to about any issue you encounter using the item, though it’s optional for them to support their items on ThemeForest. You can get in touch with the author through the contact form on their profile page: http://themeforest.net/user/AVAThemes

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you can contact Envato Support here: http://support.envato.com/index.php

I’m going to lock this thread now, as it’s four years old and some of the information in the older posts might not be correct any longer. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by