• Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
alkis says

That is a great track. It sounds modern and it definitely sounds like Ableton. It could almost be a promotional background track for one of their products.

Why thank you good sir!

376 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BigBouncyBright says

I think modern sound – is old sound, popular in concrete period of time. For example, garage rock sound (from 60’s) was popular a few years ago.

30 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Sergei_Kurek says

Thanks for interesting replies! BTW , people who are not musicians more often associate themselves to some sound and their taste probably connected to their young years period (or some science says even in deep childhood about 3-4 years age).

There is surely two different terms “modern sound” for musicians and non-musicians. We, who make music, are more open to many kinds of music. But much people not. Just wondering.

30 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Sergei_Kurek says

Alkis thanks for such detailed reply about your work! Nice to learn. I even have started watching some “glitch” – effects tutorials. So amazing. But I work in Logic.

And I have discovered in Wiki that there is even Glitch-music direction. So cool! :) I definitely listening too much blues, soul and jazz.

30 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Sergei_Kurek says

There is very cool John Mayer songwriter’s clinic where he talks some ideas about “modern” and “up-to-date” creativity. One of my lovely videos. If somebody interested, here is link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1i2vuN2dzU

Also he had said cool phrase about “Who think that audience is stupid and can listen even shit? Audience is collective-minded and 300’000 times smarter that songwriter”

Audience picks “modern sound” somehow sub-constantly

by
by
by
by
by
by