350 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Please could authors / envato make it 100% clear at the top of the item page that in several clubbing flyers, the models are not included in the psd download. It’s not enough to have it written way down the page tucked away in the description and often worded ambiguously eg. “Photos are not included in the final download file”.

Off on a tangent, is there a section of Grahicriver that I’m missing where I can download isolated models / people as the isolated objects group seems to only contain basic objects.

Cheers.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

is the author don’t mentioned or included the link to the actual photo?

651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Please could authors / envato make it 100% clear at the top of the item page that in several clubbing flyers, the models are not included in the psd download. It’s not enough to have it written way down the page tucked away in the description and often worded ambiguously eg. “Photos are not included in the final download file”.

Off on a tangent, is there a section of Grahicriver that I’m missing where I can download isolated models / people as the isolated objects group seems to only contain basic objects.

Cheers.

MSG me tru my portfolio I will be happy to help you find the stock image that you looking for .

by
by
by
by
by
by