348 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
kops says

Please could authors / envato make it 100% clear at the top of the item page that in several clubbing flyers, the models are not included in the psd download. It’s not enough to have it written way down the page tucked away in the description and often worded ambiguously eg. “Photos are not included in the final download file”.

Off on a tangent, is there a section of Grahicriver that I’m missing where I can download isolated models / people as the isolated objects group seems to only contain basic objects.

Cheers.

1373 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

is the author don’t mentioned or included the link to the actual photo?

649 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Please could authors / envato make it 100% clear at the top of the item page that in several clubbing flyers, the models are not included in the psd download. It’s not enough to have it written way down the page tucked away in the description and often worded ambiguously eg. “Photos are not included in the final download file”.

Off on a tangent, is there a section of Grahicriver that I’m missing where I can download isolated models / people as the isolated objects group seems to only contain basic objects.

Cheers.

MSG me tru my portfolio I will be happy to help you find the stock image that you looking for .

by
by
by
by
by
by