this 2 photos are mock-ups product… and i dont know from where I can get it…
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
are you sure ? it might also just be a photograph of a real presentation or not ?
these are real photos….
get what? The photos? You already have a link to them, so you have them – however if they are not yours then you cannot use – they belong to someone else – but again really not sure what you are asking here?
You mean you want PSD or AI type files based on these photos where you can insert your own logos or designs?
As Jonathan rightfully said that would be illegal unless they are sold as a stock image or mock up. These look like they were professionally created (especially if one was on Behance) not based on a template mock up.