So, I’ve submitted 20 days ago an service on microlancer and still no answer. It’s something normal?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I remember a thread where staff said there’s a pause in accepting new services. Don’t know if still available, maybe this is the reason.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in your submission being reviewed for Microlancer. As I am sure you can understand, we opened the doors recently and have had an overwhelming influx of awesome applications and the team has been working hard to get through them all.
As it just so happens I am very close to a computer right now and have just gone over your application. Perhaps check your email.
Have a great weekend and welcome aboard!