• Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Philippines
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

I was just curious, Did microlancer stop reviewing every new service? :S
I just added a new service and it was approved just instantly, No email received, No reviewing.
Is this supposed to happen? Have they stopped reviewing or they just don’t review if you have one or more approved services? Or is this another glitch?

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

As far as I’m aware, they do still review new services so I think this may be a bug – unless it may be because you already have a service on Microlancer, but I’m really not sure.

Edit: I’ve flagged your post for a Staff reply, but I also recommend emailing the Microlancer team.

51 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Australia
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
blimpage Staff says

Hey gang, that’s right – if you already have a service approved, then any new services you create in that top-level category (eg. graphic design or web development) will go live straight away.

We made this change a month or two ago, to allow service providers who have already been reviewed to get new services on the site faster without having to wait through our (currently pretty backlogged) review queue. We then check through these auto-approved services regularly to make sure that they’re all up to standard.

However if you create a service in a category that we haven’t reviewed you in (for instance if you have a WordPress Customization service approved, and then you submit a Logo Design service), then that service will enter the review queue as normal.

807 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

Hey gang, that’s right – if you already have a service approved, then any new services you create in that top-level category (eg. graphic design or web development) will go live straight away.

We made this change a month or two ago, to allow service providers who have already been reviewed to get new services on the site faster without having to wait through our (currently pretty backlogged) review queue. We then check through these auto-approved services regularly to make sure that they’re all up to standard.

However if you create a service in a category that we haven’t reviewed you in (for instance if you have a WordPress Customization service approved, and then you submit a Logo Design service), then that service will enter the review queue as normal.

Well that explains it :) Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by