• Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
GrizzleFX says

Hey everybody.

Just had a quick question regarding the use of Mettle’s products IE: Freeform and shapeshifter.

Can I submit a project that includes the original project with freeform required and a project with pre-rendered freeform? Or does the freeform have to be pre-rendered?

Thanks

3914 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

I was talking personaly with Mettle Montreal and he tell’s me that is allowed to use FreeForm and ShapeShifter on Videohive.

If you (or staff) are interested I can arrange meeting with Mettle Montreal here on the Forum.

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Mettle says

@GrizzleFX Yes no problem. If you bought a license of our products then you can go ahead and use them to create templates. – Like Trapcode and other products, I would offer 2 versions of your templates , pre-rendered and not pre-rendered. Please do not distribute the plug-in(s) instead encourage your clients to get a demo version from our website if they do not have it already. Let me know when you have some templates ready and I will be happy to help promote them to our user base etc. Thank you for considering our products and let me I know if I can be of any further assistance :-) Contact me at chris@mettle.com

@miseld Thank you for bringing this to my attention :-) Chris mettle.com

3914 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

@GrizzleFX Yes no problem. If you bought a license of our products then you can go ahead and use them to create templates. – Like Trapcode and other products, I would offer 2 versions of your templates , pre-rendered and not pre-rendered. Please do not distribute the plug-in(s) instead encourage your clients to get a demo version from our website if they do not have it already. Let me know when you have some templates ready and I will be happy to help promote them to our user base etc. Thank you for considering our products and let me I know if I can be of any further assistance :-) Contact me at chris@mettle.com @miseld Thank you for bringing this to my attention :-) Chris mettle.com

It was my pleasure Mettle, i just take care about marketplace.

738 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
GrizzleFX says

Cool! Thanks to both of you!

by
by