1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Monteeldas says

The After Effects projects that we upload are staying to short on the main page. Lots of stock footage uploads make our projects go down faster each day. Some great project don’t even stay 20 hours and thats a very short time to present our projects to the customers. Wouldn’t it be great if the stock footages transfered to a new envato site like “stockvalley” or something.

413 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

Its true that lately the main page is very busy. Maybe instead to create a new site you can replace the page with all the new items with something generic (like a reel ) and let the customer choose what he want to see clicking in the categories above.

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
415 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

Is this a petition? I sign it.
Who is with me?

700 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
3dbacks says

if CEO ’s think that this is O.K: than is OK.)

1615 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Absolutely agree. Those who come for AE comes for AE. Those who comes for Filmed video stock… they come for stock!

These are two absolutely different categories. One is computer generated animation and the other is real shooted videos. Why mixing them up?

Maybe the motion graphics should stay on VH but stock should move. There is too much mixing up and if I want to have in my portfolio templates and stock they just mixes up! also same with motion graphics. I can’t have three separated portfolios and one account. I have to open three different accounts, then I have to pay additional payments for money to be tranfered.

in my opinion the stock should either go to photodune or some new sister site like StockValley or FootageHill.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
trout20 says

I agree:)

61 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Creative-Medias says

+1

436 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

You guys realize that there is a button that you can push to just see after effects files right? \\

I’m pretty sure anyone that visits videohive with the intention of buying something is smart enough to figure out how to separate the sections

504 posts
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
+8 more
steve314 says

Those who comes for Video footage and are not aware of AE files, can now meet them.
This is a privilege to AE authors because most of those people searching, are related to video projects anyway…
I just wish there was a button that separates categories (ae, cd4, footage) in every authors portfolio similar to Videohive’s frontpage… – or even better, if there was a frontpage in every authors profile page…

1615 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Those who comes for Video footage and are not aware of AE files, can now meet them.
This is a privilege to AE authors because most of those people searching, are related to video projects anyway…
I just wish there was a button that separates categories (ae, cd4, footage) in every authors portfolio similar to Videohive’s frontpage… – or even better, if there was a frontpage in every authors profile page…

The only matter I am concerned about is that I don’t want to mix up the portfolio… Thus I am not uploading any stock or motion g. files.

by
by
by
by
by
by