2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Why matsteiner doesn’t want facebook: I have A HEAP of emails to answer everyday, i got a website, a own business (Studio & Audio Consulting), Twitter and a time consuming hobby (AJ) in which i would like to invest even more (keep high quality & more uploads). But most of all I have a wonderful family i like to spend time with. If I would seriously take care of FB account, that would request some sacrifice somewhere else. :)

251 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

and… be happy with it

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

Why matsteiner doesn’t want facebook: I have A HEAP of emails to answer everyday, i got a website, a own business (Studio & Audio Consulting), Twitter and a time consuming hobby (AJ) in which i would like to invest even more (keep high quality & more uploads). But most of all I have a wonderful family i like to spend time with. If I would seriously take care of FB account, that would request some sacrifice somewhere else. :)
Not really Matt. You set it up once and you check it from times to times just like you do here on the AJ forum. Have your wife create it for you… Ha! :P
1335 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

I understand Mat. Certainly he has to spend more time with an additional fb account. Also his days have only 24 hours. And he definitly need to spend time for fb, if it should make any sense.

Creating his side, uploads, postings, answerings, updates….

On the other hand I listend to a very interesting discussion podcast on “musotalk” a few months ago. They talked about the modern ways to promote own music productions . The question was, where it would make sense to have an account. (fb, twitter, youtube….)

The end result was: “best all”

But with the knowledge, that everybody is confronted with the same requirements and tasks, nobody should go crazy about it. There´s not much time and energy left. Especially if you have a family and – like in my case – another fulltime job.

What did I try to say? :-) You can have a fb account, but you don´t need to. And it seems like Mat has enough to do and a good run in his business. And we have our possibility to exchange with him right here.

omg, hope you understand my crazy german-english :D

2010 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

See guys, that’s what i mean ;) – wise words of a wise man!
Thank you Udo for sharing those interesting points:) and good luck with your brand new portfolio!

by
by
by
by
by
by