701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

What you think about my idea to invest some earnings to buy from VH authors video to realize video with my items? I’ve also contacted some of them by the message box on their profile, but I’ve no answer. Does anyone follow this way to promote themselves?

1456 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Norway
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Mihai_Sorohan says

Better idea: Make an investment and became a VH author yourself, then, find another AJ author who did the same and promote each-other.

701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

You mean to make myself video? I’m not really able to do that..

6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Edward-Shulus says

Hello. I have to you the following offer. To enter on AJ Music here what function. Possibility to the composer from the work to collect high-grade albums that it was possible to sell them entirely at once with all songs. The price for the song to establish it is admissible at a rate of $9. That is, if in an album of 10 songs, the price for an album makes $90. But at the same time, if the person bought these songs separately, it for them would give $140. It is favorable also to buyers, and gives creative freedom to composers for creation of high-grade albums as at professional musicians. I look forward to hearing from you

599 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

Better idea: Make an investment and became a VH author yourself, then, find another AJ author who did the same and promote each-other.

That’s a really good idea, especially since everyone here is a master of different genres of music so it would make an amazing collaboration. If only I knew how to use after effects….

by
by
by
by
by
by