1322 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

The UI is very boring, uneasy to use [...]

In my opinion the Windows Phone has the ‘easy to use’ UI available, personally I really like it.

1495 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

I am more than happy with Windows UI, actually, I like it the most out of those I’ve seen and used.

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
jwmcpeak says

Windows Phone is the worst, don’t buy the Lumia 920.

Spoken by someone who probably has never used it.

I’m a WP7 early adopter, and I’m sticking with the platform. The 920 is probably the phone I’ll buy. Nokia has the better set of vendor-provided apps, and the camera is better than anything Samsung or HTC is putting out. I also like the “wireless charging” capability. It’s not really wireless charging, but the peripherals are what’s going to really sell it for me.

607 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a blog post
+10 more
Siddharth Envato team says

I’m a WP7 early adopter too. Kinda got bored with the platform and switched out to a GNexus. WP8 looks incredibly promising which means I’ll probably switch back once I see how the platform shakes out.

And a piece of anecdotal evidence: Jelly Bean and WP7 .5 UI have lots of fans in my circle. iOS, not so much. The apps are sexy looking but the core OS, specially that home screen, is starting to feel stale.

I have zero platform loyalty which is why I’ve used everything from an iOS device to Android to WP7 to WebOS in the last 4 years. Good times…

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
jwmcpeak says

Kinda got bored with the platform and switched out to a GNexus.

You are dead to me. ;)

3 posts
shahidjaved says

If you really like slim and smart phones then go for lumia 921 but if you want a real exciting phone with numerous number of applications then for sure you mus go for i phone 5

1492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

I was a WP7 early adopter too and loved the OS. The phone never crashed on me. It was very responsive and easy to navigate. When I needed to look something up the browser was super fast. I went back to android to get 4G and I miss my windows phone. I would go with the Nokia.

1322 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

If you really like slim and smart phones then go for lumia 921 but if you want a real exciting phone with numerous number of applications then for sure you mus go for i phone 5

You mean Lumia 920? If so, then it’s not slim at all, iPhone 5 is almost twice as slim and lightweight.

by
by
by
by
by
by