124 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
JStephens says

I am a Los Angeles based music producer. I’ve worked with several platinum artists/producers like The Game, Dr. Dre, Big Fase 100, King Frog etc. as an Assistant/Music Producer mainly for my piano work as well as video editing and directing for many music videos. In addition I was trained by 2x Platinum Producer Kip Wilson who is most famous for his work producing and remixing Tupac’s Better Dayz Album as well as some work with Eminem.

I am Looking for someone, heck anyone who wants to collaborate with me on some beats or pop/dance style music. If you want it can be released on AJ or used for your own mixtape or album I don’t even care I just want to hear some vocals on my tracks! This is not for the money, this is for the love of Music so if you too love music and want to collaborate hit me up and check out some of my samples.

http://soundcloud.com/jonathanstephens – Samples VendiosEntertainment@Gmail.com – Contact

Or post a reply here and I will try to get back to you asap, but I always check my email so that works better!

by
by
by
by
by
by