1465 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

I’m a bit late to this party but my first and only (for now) ukulele track just got approved :D

Sonic_Media_Design
Sonic_Media_Design Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Sonic_Media_Design says

As Mihai, i’d like to join the Ukulele Party as well (a bit late) :)

Thank you

54 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
almmusic says

Hi Josh, its finally here! Just sent you a link / message via your profile

Thanks for adding to this great collection :)

183 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
Draganov89 says

))))

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Germany
Florian_W says

why did I noticed this post just not earlier? I have sent you two Ukulele-Songs from me. I hope you still add new songs to this collection!

best regards, Florian

608 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
beepcode says

Listen my tracks may choose something for the collection.

Link removed Please only send tracks via my profile.

47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
ClassicBeauty says

Since I only have one ukulele tune at the moment, I’ll consider it my best!

I posted a link as per your instructions….for anyone else who is curious, here’s the link:

Link removed Please only send tracks via my profile.

I don’t play ukulele or even guitar very proficiently (I’m a keyboard guy) so it took me about 3 hours of recording, cutting, pasting, nudging etc etc just to get the ukulele the way I wanted it.

322 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Listen my tracks may choose something for the collection. http://audiojungle.net/user/beepcode/portfolio

Hi beepcode, here is a bit of instructions from my original post.

*Please don’t send more than 2 items *Don’t send me a link to your portfolio for me to choose

Feel free to send me one or two of your best :)

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LG_sound says

Sent it and retweeted. ;)

491 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sky-Productions says

:)

Links removed Here is a bit of instructions from my original post.

If you will send me a link (via my profile) to one or two of your best Ukulele related items then I will definitely add them to this collection.

by
by
by
by
by
by