richspeller_music
richspeller_music Recent Posts Threads Started
131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
richspeller_music says

Hi, is there anyone wanting to earn a little extra with a little freelance singing? I have been writing music for a writer/publisher and need a vocalist for a song. It’s not yet written but will be soon. I will be wanting to do this over the web so you can be anywhere. The only prerequisite is that you are a native English speaker, have access to high quality microphones and recording gear.

Here is a recent example (the music is aimed at a younger audience): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsmsEyjI4lU

Please PM me if you are interested and we can discuss further. You will be paid a fee on successful completion.

Hopefully not against forum rules, will soon find out :-)

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
srwmusic says

Hi! Just found this totaly by accident :-)

I am a professional singer aswell as creating audio for places such as AJ. My vocal is quite powerful with good range and multifaceted so I can do soft, almost female, young, gruff and pretty much wail like bruce dickinson! :-)

If you go through my portfolio on AudioJungle, any vocals on any of my tracks are all me. I am also lead singer of Morpheus Rising – you can find us at www.morpheusrising.co.uk – here you can listen online to all of the album tracks, so you can hear my vocals there. if you would like to hear other styles, message me and I will be happy to send you some diverse stuff.

I do quite a bit of session work too, so please feel free to contact me regarding this if you are interested and I will be straight with you. If we are looking like we are on the same page, I will do a test run on part of the track for you.

All the very best and cheers,

Si SRWmusic

by
by
by
by
by
by