StudioEtude says
10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
JoneyFromHell says

Not much on AJ but try these:
  • Metal Party
  • Heavy Metal 3
  • Heavy Metal
  • Wow, some of your tracks have really burned my ass!! :) just what i was looking for
    14 posts
    • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
    • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
    • Located in Russian Federation
    Steve5000 says

THIS is harder then hell, man! Pure evil!

408 posts
    • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
    • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
    • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
    +1 more
    BigBouncyBright says

I just remove my metal/djent track, because of sales absense. No fate! :D

60 posts
    • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
    TheRedGiant says

I once tried to submit real brutal stuff, but it got rejected. It was a mix of hardcore with thrash, crushing and dissonant.

No bueno!. :)

So I’m guessing your best bet is to submit some juvenile “heavy” Linkin Park-sounding stuff, or some biker-sounding stuff a-la Black Label Society.

Hard rock-ish stuff is generally accepted, I think. So you could then make a heavier-than-usual hard rock track and it’d probably pass the review smoothly.

Or heavier-than-usual modern progressive hard rock, like I did for this one :Dhttp://audiojungle.net/item/break-all-these-walls/2623365

Or heavier-than-usual funky, guitar-driven, stuff: http://audiojungle.net/item/disloyalty-to-the-funk/3118489

But actual brutal death, grind, or black or any seriously heavy and dissonant stuff will probably get rejected.

Then again, I’ve heard this kind of stuff depends on the individual reviewer’s subjective opinion rather than any concrete, global, Envato reviewing rules.

(And the profile of the guy who reviewed me that one time did look like someone completely alien to heavy music.)

—Alexander

365 posts
    • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
    • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
    • Has referred 1+ members
    +4 more
    musicguy says

Great track!!

10 posts
    JoneyFromHell says

Great track!!
    absolutely agree, probably the hardest stuff on audiojungle! and it’s really hard to find somth like this
    10 posts
    JoneyFromHell says

I once tried to submit real brutal stuff, but it got rejected. It was a mix of hardcore with thrash, crushing and dissonant.

No bueno!. :)

So I’m guessing your best bet is to submit some juvenile “heavy” Linkin Park-sounding stuff, or some biker-sounding stuff a-la Black Label Society.

Hard rock-ish stuff is generally accepted, I think. So you could then make a heavier-than-usual hard rock track and it’d probably pass the review smoothly.

Or heavier-than-usual modern progressive hard rock, like I did for this one :Dhttp://audiojungle.net/item/break-all-these-walls/2623365

Or heavier-than-usual funky, guitar-driven, stuff: http://audiojungle.net/item/disloyalty-to-the-funk/3118489

But actual brutal death, grind, or black or any seriously heavy and dissonant stuff will probably get rejected.

Then again, I’ve heard this kind of stuff depends on the individual reviewer’s subjective opinion rather than any concrete, global, Envato reviewing rules.

(And the profile of the guy who reviewed me that one time did look like someone completely alien to heavy music.)

—Alexander

well, look on previous post by Steve5000, this is definitely doesn’t sound like Linkin Park :reallyevil:

60 posts
    • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
    TheRedGiant says

well, look on previous post by Steve5000, this is definitely doesn’t sound like Linkin Park :reallyevil:

I hadn’t heard that one. There is hope! :D

Great job, Steve5000.

—Alexander

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by