46 posts
  • Located in Iran, Islamic Republic of
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
ESM says

Hey folks !

I´m trying to Improve my work, and I think that should be one of the best Sites on the World Wide Web where i can get the most efficient Feedback / Comments for that kind of Work, so I hope that this will be the case :) I filmed and edited it by my self, we can say i´ve done 100% of the Clip, that will match every Question.

I didn´t worked on the Image itself, means no Noise Reduction, Color Correction and things like this, just the Letterboxes and the cutting. I´m not in Motion Graphic / Animating and these kind of things. I´m more the Director, thats what i more like to call my self :D

Sooo…hope that i´m in the right Section of the Forum, if not, just deleted or move the Post !

Thanks forward for any upcoming Feedback and Comment, doesn´t matter if positive or negativ, i just like to get some Feedbacks how you guys see my Project :)

again, Thanks !

on VIMEO

-> https://vimeo.com/54096418

46 posts
+5 more
ESM says

Edit // there is a second Version of this Clip, more like a ” Directors Cut “

https://vimeo.com/53862386
9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
chesterwong33 says

I like the music, the cuttings, the front & back layouts. But the music does not match the video. I’ll expect loudly and exciting (hip-hop, electronic, rock) music as background music.

2378 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Actually I think the music is the one thing that makes this video outstanding and cool. I like it :)

46 posts
+5 more
ESM says

I like the music, the cuttings, the front & back layouts. But the music does not match the video. I’ll expect loudly and exciting (hip-hop, electronic, rock) music as background music.

At the Party itself there were played House and yes Electronic, these kind of Music !

But anyways, thanks a lot ! Will have a look at the Music Matchment! :)

greetings! ESM

46 posts
+5 more
ESM says

Actually I think the music is the one thing that makes this video outstanding and cool. I like it :)

Thanks! I was trying something new, the most Time i used to let playing Mainstream/Chart Songs in the Clips, but this is something new i try, with these more “chill” and not that known Tracks :)

again, Thank you very much!

ESM

24 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SamuelBrooks says

Totally agree. If it works, then use it. Obviously this looks great and the music fits in perfect for the vibe your going for. You could put heavy metal with something to do with kids and I bet it would still sound and look cool, not to mention be insanely funny.

149 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
davidossahdez says

Actually, this it’s a pretty cool edit. I really like it! :bigsmile:

I only have two things to say. The first one it’s about the typography you used there. That grunge style it’s no cool in anyway. Why? Because gives the impression that you use the easiest solution, I mean, download a free font and write your text down, so it looks like you don’t take the time to make it unique and different. As my recomendation, don’t subestime the traditional fonts. Play with kerning, tracking, serif, san-serif, caps and colors. Take a look to professional works and look closely to the titles and the typo they use. Take a look at this example: https://vimeo.com/36271992 Also, your video it’s not grungre style, so, make sure you prepare the viewer for what’s going to see next and prepare the mood and the video’s theme (Yes, setting the viewer mind include choosing wisely the typography you use in the title)

The other thing, it’s about the audio. The song it’s cool and matches your editing, so they do a great job together. I found a little strange the fact that the people it’s dancing like crazy and the music it’s so paceful and quiet in the first scenes. They look like they are dancing other kind of music. Maybe it’s the reason for the comment that @chesterwong33 did. So, my suggestion it’s that you can use the scenes that look more quiet or maybe doesn’t show a lot of movement at the beggining of the video, then when the beats of the music rise up a little, you can show that scenes and be safe about the viewers are going to link that dancing with the music.

With that slow music a fade to black fits perfectly for the end shot. Keep your work up and continue learning my friend. You have a great talent :)

By the way, I want to share one of my favourite edits ever. Hope that this video inspire you a lot!
https://vimeo.com/51618708
46 posts
+5 more
ESM says

Actually, this it’s a pretty cool edit. I really like it! :bigsmile: I only have two things to say. [...]

This “only two things” helped me a lot man ! Thank you very much ! Seriously !

You´re right with the Font thing .., i always try ´Champagne & Limousine´ (was something like that), but you´re right this grungy one doesn´t match to the following Images.

The 2. Thing, i think you mean something more like this; https://vimeo.com/56340728 – or ? Intense Music to intense Images ? :)

I know, the grungy Font at the begining, but! .. look at the Font in the left corner, that matches good with this “Club like” Ambient, what do you think ?

Anyways, thank you very much !

by
by
by
by
by
by