• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
AdrianMG says

I’m sorry but your designs aren’t up to par with my standards. I think you should keep designing though, one day you’ll be very good maybe.

I am always improving my skills, but dont judge me for my themeforest portfolio, since most of them are from 2-3 years ago… and personally Vanilla theme it’s cool enough to compete to other designs over here ;)

Already found 3 candidates by the way guys… but keep mailing me!

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

I’m sorry but your designs aren’t up to par with my standards. I think you should keep designing though, one day you’ll be very good maybe.

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from Spain and his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

We’re here to make business, right? he is just looking for a partner, the next time please try to be respectful and above all humble.

2509 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

I’d have disagree his design skills are better than most people.

2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from and Spain his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

We’re here to make business, right? he is just looking for a partner, the next time please try to be respectful and above all humble.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but even Vanilla has an ugly header – other than that, it is a nice theme. Also, if his ThemeForest templates aren’t his best, why is that all I could find to go on?

101 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
PixelBook says

I like Adrian’s theme

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from and Spain his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but even Vanilla has an ugly header – other than that, it is a nice theme. Also, if his ThemeForest templates aren’t his best, why is that all I could find to go on?

Ugly header? What’s wrong with you.

His design are totally fine.

2004 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

It’s my opinion, nothing more.

208 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
AdrianMG says

Thanks for your words guys!!

Just keep sending me more propositions please! :)

440 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Australia
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
pixelnourish says

Can I suggest you keep those kinds of opinions to yourself then? He wasn’t asking for a critique on his work, he’s looking for a partner.

@AdrianMG – your work is awesome, don’t listen to the haters ;)

3113 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Can I suggest you keep those kinds of opinions to yourself then? He wasn’t asking for a critique on his work, he’s looking for a partner.

@AdrianMG – your work is awesome, don’t listen to the haters ;)

OT: +1, and +1 to being able to speak freely but dont hijack a thread just to be distrpectful to the OP when there just looking for someone to work with

by
by
by
by
by
by