208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

I’m sorry but your designs aren’t up to par with my standards. I think you should keep designing though, one day you’ll be very good maybe.

I am always improving my skills, but dont judge me for my themeforest portfolio, since most of them are from 2-3 years ago… and personally Vanilla theme it’s cool enough to compete to other designs over here ;)

Already found 3 candidates by the way guys… but keep mailing me!

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I’m sorry but your designs aren’t up to par with my standards. I think you should keep designing though, one day you’ll be very good maybe.

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from Spain and his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

We’re here to make business, right? he is just looking for a partner, the next time please try to be respectful and above all humble.

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

I’d have disagree his design skills are better than most people.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from and Spain his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

We’re here to make business, right? he is just looking for a partner, the next time please try to be respectful and above all humble.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but even Vanilla has an ugly header – other than that, it is a nice theme. Also, if his ThemeForest templates aren’t his best, why is that all I could find to go on?

101 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
PixelBook says

I like Adrian’s theme

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

That wasn’t very humble man, in fact it was a bit rude. Let me tell you something, Adrian is a well respected designer from and Spain his portfolio includes a community (facebook-like) web site for exchange students very very popular around the globe so I highly recommend him.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but even Vanilla has an ugly header – other than that, it is a nice theme. Also, if his ThemeForest templates aren’t his best, why is that all I could find to go on?

Ugly header? What’s wrong with you.

His design are totally fine.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

It’s my opinion, nothing more.

208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

Thanks for your words guys!!

Just keep sending me more propositions please! :)

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

Can I suggest you keep those kinds of opinions to yourself then? He wasn’t asking for a critique on his work, he’s looking for a partner.

@AdrianMG – your work is awesome, don’t listen to the haters ;)

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Can I suggest you keep those kinds of opinions to yourself then? He wasn’t asking for a critique on his work, he’s looking for a partner.

@AdrianMG – your work is awesome, don’t listen to the haters ;)

OT: +1, and +1 to being able to speak freely but dont hijack a thread just to be distrpectful to the OP when there just looking for someone to work with

by
by
by
by
by
by