5 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • United States
BrendanCollins
says

I own a Small Business, and I need to get a website made. I already have the designs in PSD format. I am looking to hire a Web Developer, this website will need to be developed in Wordpress.

Please message me back if you are interested.

Thanks-

Brendan

2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
masterloney
says

My company would be able to provide these services…. Please contact us with details @ web[at]coronatonewmedia[.]com

Regards,

Chike Business Development Manager Coronato New Media 1.868.493.0085 // 1.868.477.5032

42 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
thememates
says

Hi Brendan,

You haven’t left any contact info so please get in touch via my profile page to discuss the details.

64 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
CodeBotics
says

Hi Brendan,

If you’re still looking for someone, please feel free to get in touch via my website, and I’ll get back to you within a couple of hours.

110 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
designedbydash
says

Hello,

We would be interested in this opportunity, please send us an email to info[at]designedbydash.com and we’ll be happy to help you out!

911 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Afghanistan
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
Marvidude
says

Hi, Official Support Staff of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBundies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

163 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
sandra_2010
says

I own a Small Business, and I need to get a website made. I already have the designs in PSD format. I am looking to hire a Web Developer, this website will need to be developed in Wordpress.

Please message me back if you are interested.

Thanks-

Brendan

Hey! In case still in need, we can be of help.

May I know the full details of this project? Send it over email so we can evaluate and make further solutions Email: sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Regards,..

5 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
suriyan
says

Hi Brendan,

Hope you’re doing great! I’m interested in your wp assignment. I am freelance wordpress developer. Please share your requirement details to suriyan100 @ gmail.com.

Looking forward.

Thanks, Suriyan100

4 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
sirbradstern
says

Is this still available?

If this is for full time work, I recommend you check these Wordpress developers from Staff.com.

They are professionals that can do full time remote work. You can hire them immediately too. They do a great job at these things.

by
by
by
by
by
by