2057 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

Can I have a hug, too?

I hate to ask you this here, but anyways, Dany, do you do logo design? I’m looking for someone who can make me a nice simple logo for my website LandonW (not up yet)

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
jsatt83 says

YESSSSS ! We’re friends again. Glad we made it through that rocky part of our relationship. Since we’re cool, I figured I’d offer my HTML /CSS coding services. Believe me, I’m a perfectionist. not like silly, lazy Guilherme that you had to fire. My services are pretty cheap, what is your budget?

2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

YESSSSS ! We’re friends again. Glad we made it through that rocky part of our relationship. Since we’re cool, I figured I’d offer my HTML /CSS coding services. Believe me, I’m a perfectionist. not like silly, lazy Guilherme that you had to fire. My services are pretty cheap, what is your budget?

Your hillarious :)

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

Can I have a hug, too? I hate to ask you this here, but anyways, Dany, do you do logo design? I’m looking for someone who can make me a nice simple logo for my website LandonW (not up yet)

No sorry, I suck at logos.

208 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

I thought I was reading my own post on Themeforest haha :)

Good luck and keep up the good work!

56 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
libra-online says

trust me you don’t want a “perfectioNNist” :P i am one, and i can’t EVER manage to finish my first template because i start all over again and again, because i always have ideas to make it more perfect. perfectionist people are a nuisance. :)) i know :D

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

Hey guys!

I finally found someone! Thanks to everyone who sent email, really appreciate it!

11 posts
jsatt83 says

This is a great partnership, thanks again for choosing me! You won’t be disappointed.

As discussed, I will be subcontracting the work to Guilherme. but don’t worry. Guilherme and I have talked about how he has failed you in the past. He is no longer holding the public firing against you.

Now, please transfer the 95% upfront that you owe me. I need to buy some chips from the snack machine.

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

This is a great partnership, thanks again for choosing me! You won’t be disappointed.

As discussed, I will be subcontracting the work to Guilherme. but don’t worry. Guilherme and I have talked about how he has failed you in the past. He is no longer holding the public firing against you.

Now, please transfer the 95% upfront that you owe me. I need to buy some chips from the snack machine.

:)

And the real guy that I choose to work with is reading this and he’s like “What the hell?”

lol

1012 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
wizylabs says

what the hell :D

by
by
by
by
by
by