3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
drew_bradford says

Hello, My name is Drew Bradford. I am making a promotional video for a a website that helps organize, connect, and strengthen the bonds between college students, professors and administration.

I am looking for something similar to this http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zachallia/soma-beautifully-innovative-all-natural-water-filt

The drum beat here is fantastic and it fills the video out without becoming to distracting. If it is possible to hear something in the next day or two that would be fantastic!

Thanks, Drew

248 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
bodorobodo says
3 posts
drew_bradford says

That has the right tempo for what I am looking for. Ideally I would like it to have actual actual drum samples be the main focus (not electronic), and have those holding the beat in the background while the speaker in my video talks. I’m not looking for any type of melody, instead a few chord progressions to hold it together. I really like the jazz/reggae vibe of the link I gave as an example because it comes across more main stream corporate but still runs the in-between line of being laid back.

KabbalisticVillage
KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts Threads Started
758 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
KabbalisticVillage says
Hi. This track of mine Snowy Forest has the ambient feel and good drums..takes some time to build into though but their is very apparent melody.But its worth a try. http://audiojungle.net/item/snowy-forest/3673603 I do have another track that has a very nice intro and continues on opening into a nice rhythm with bass and drums.check it out - http://audiojungle.net/item/a-short-glimpse-of-understanding/3730478 – also has melodies upfront but as it progresses u will see that the drums take over. i think it could work well but i dont know what tempo you are looking for.

Thanks.

248 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
bodorobodo says
3 posts
drew_bradford says

Getting really close bodorobodo! I think you have captured the major essence of what I am looking for here. So I think small details are needed to be added/changed. My feeling now is that it could feel a little less ominous sounding, and maybe feel more inspiration or happy. I am not sure if that is the key or chord progression -or something else entirely. It is also a little repetitive. If you were to go into this and flush it out, maybe add a few other instruments to flush it out, add some whole notes over the down beats ect ect.

email me at bradfor.drew@gmail.com with a price estimate and how you would like to move forward

Best, Drew

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
musicguy says

Hello Drew,

what about this track:

Warm Gliding