339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StencilMedia says

I sent a client a link to a track on AudioJungle, to see if he liked it and he said he thought it was great… but wanted to know if there was an instrumental version, as the lyrics are dull and very repetitive. Needless to say, it was instrumental, and that was the AudioJungle watermark he was listening to. Can’t really blame him!
True, the audio jungle watermark is easily as good as the “vocals” on some dance/trance tracks and such. :D

Damn straight! If this was the 90’s and every track had the lyrics “let the music and/or beat, set you free, and/or take you higher”, then ‘audiojungle’ every few seconds would be a much needed break from the norm!

238 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

Heard songs from audiojungel on swedish commercials (online) and a few had watermarks.. The worst thing is that 1 was actually a webagency marketing itself with premade tf files, video from videohive and a watermarked audiodjungel file ^^ would love to nail them and have envanto suin the c**p out of them. Hate it when people are to cheap to even buy a 5 dollar track.

And I think it’s really really lame that they use pirate copies for their clients, a guy I know actually admits that he have never ever bought a product on envanto but that he only uses free file of the month and cracked files from sites for clients.

253 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
W3llm4n says

This is Incredible!! Goosh.. with a watermark??! What kind of looser is this guy??!?

325 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Gewora says

Heard songs from audiojungel on swedish commercials (online) and a few had watermarks.. The worst thing is that 1 was actually a webagency marketing itself with premade tf files, video from videohive and a watermarked audiodjungel file ^^ would love to nail them and have envanto suin the c**p out of them. Hate it when people are to cheap to even buy a 5 dollar track. And I think it’s really really lame that they use pirate copies for their clients, a guy I know actually admits that he have never ever bought a product on envanto but that he only uses free file of the month and cracked files from sites for clients.

Yeah that’s really bad.. In my oppinion it’s okay when you download a cracked file, to test it before you buy it.

But as a developer i can’t not understand this people who won’t even pay some dollars for a work which could have took hours.

On the other side, every one of us uses cracked stuff, like microsoft/adobe/etc. software, music and more, but microsoft has already enough money..

If you steal a item from a small author, you maybe ruin is life. But yeah that’s the reality.. Everyone wants everything for free, or for cheap.

923 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

Was this track entered into the vocal competition – I don’t really rate the lyric “Audio Jungle” as I find it too repetitive throughout the whole track. It’s such a shame since the backing is so good.

You, sir, are getting to the bottom of things here. Indeed, it was rejected during the competition, because: 1) it’s boring, 2) “there are some nice ideas here, but on the whole, the voice does not sound well executed and/or arranged, for a professional commercial application setting”, 3) it looks like a plagiarism. True story!

352 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Netherlands
motionvids says

For those still interested in the track, it is created by pinkzebra and you can find it here

by
by
by
by
by
by