3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
InfinityIdea says

Where can I find dimensions for logo? I find a dimensions and example for BC (BC Vertical and BC Horizontal) THX

339 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
kevinhamil says

Not sure what you’re asking.. are you referring to the dimensions of a specific logo?

447 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Sleightofhand says

I think they asking for advice on what size they should set their document for designing a logo…

If that is the case i guess it depends if they are using a vector based program or non vector program.

I designed a logo in Illustrator and it is resizable, so in theory it could be 10mm squared or 100mm squared as it will be resizable.

Sleight

3 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
InfinityIdea says
I find this on this link:http://graphicriver.sm.s3.amazonaws.com/print-templates/bc_horizontal.psd but i need somthing like this for logo and other stuffs THX

I think they asking for advice on what size they should set their document for designing a logo…

If that is the case i guess it depends if they are using a vector based program or non vector program.

I designed a logo in Illustrator and it is resizable, so in theory it could be 10mm squared or 100mm squared as it will be resizable.

Sleight
3 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
InfinityIdea says
I find this on this link:http://graphicriver.sm.s3.amazonaws.com/print-templates/bc_horizontal.psd but i need somthing like this for logo and other stuffs THX

Sleight
1225 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Demorfoza says
by
by
by