85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members
soundizer says

Hi guys, Finally I’m really happy to share with you my new AudioJungle search engine! From now having a piece of AudioJungle track you can easily find a link to the corresponding AJ track page! This is really amazing search engine! I still can’t beleve that math is working so cool!

I hope this will help buyers to find your tracks having mp3 preview file only… or even just a peace of it!

Here is the link: soundizer.com

Enjoy searching and feel free to test it! And please report bugs or if you can’t find your track there.

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Well, that worked like a charm… tried a recent and not so recent file and had no problems at all!

Nice work – love the dead simple interface as well.

950 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

A very nice thing!

1029 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

Impressive. Maybe Envato could hire you to join the search team. ;)

335 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

Wow!!! Thats really amazing. Nice work!

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Wow, that’s awesome!! Thanks a lot, it seems to work just perfect.
You should join the Envato search team immediately!!

118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SoundmaxX says

Yeah mate, this is really cool! Now you have to find a way to spread this with the buyers ;)

212 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
MusicPremium says

Amazing tool you’ve made here! Congrats for the idea and the work you did!! It’s going to be really useful for the marketplace!

565 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

Ehm…. WOOOT?!! :o

I have 4 tracks that are very, very similar in sound. I have trouble recognizing them myself while just hearing 2 seconds of sounds at some random time. So I figured I’d send that as a test to the tool. It worked :o. This is one amazing tool. Did you make this? If so, you’re quite a gifted, brilliant developer and should have a bright future ahead on that behalf.

Envato: you have to check this out. If after extensive testing this indeed proofs to work like 90% of the time, then this would be an unmissable asset to the market place.

569 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
FlossieWood says

very very clever!

by
by
by
by
by
by