first off: huge thanks to all the producers and the envato team for delivering quality content over and over again.
If I read the licensing guidelines correctly, my recent work (as followed) should be well covered:
- Single commercial Application in a Cinema or TV Ad - Multiple Distribution and Screening (different Theatres or Stations showing the work at the same Time)
Am I correct on this? Reply from the envato team would be helpful.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
I assume you’ve checked out the Knowledgebase? – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Knowledgebase/Article/View/397/70/videohive-license-usage-examples
Anything you find in there is a good guideline to go by Thanks!
Thanks for the reply.
I’ve already checked out the Knowledgebase, but to me it seems unclear, specifically when talking about cinema and tv because of the “multiple screening at the same time” aspect. I’m normally used to seeing some restrictions at least for the amount of stations or theatres showing the ad simultaneously, e.g. 10 theatres in one city or something like that.
Apart from that those guidelines say “could be used” which is never a good option when talking about legal things.
Maybe someone can clear things up since licensing seems to be an issue for a big part of the envato customers and as I see it, nobody can give a definite answer.