1042 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Hello there, today I got this e-mail, but I really don’t know what to answer as I don’t really understand the licensing after the extended license was disabled on Add-ons.

This is the e-mail: “I would like to know what type of licenses you offer for your Christmas & Winter Styles and Action. I create digital scrapbooking kits that I sell on line and love this set.”

My question is if He will be ok with standard license to sell scrapbooking kits online?

BTW : I still think, that we need extended license on Add-ons for ppl, who want’s to resell works made with these add-ons.

1257 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I agree with you.

On all items need extended license for resellers!

916 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Hello there, today I got this e-mail, but I really don’t know what to answer as I don’t really understand the licensing after the extended license was disabled on Add-ons.

This is the e-mail: “I would like to know what type of licenses you offer for your Christmas & Winter Styles and Action. I create digital scrapbooking kits that I sell on line and love this set.”

My question is if He will be ok with standard license to sell scrapbooking kits online?

BTW : I still think, that we need extended license on Add-ons for ppl, who want’s to resell works made with these add-ons.

Agreed. I lost out on a couple of extended licenses since the new ruling, so i hope they will reconsider.

626 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

I agree with you. On all items need extended license for resellers!
+1 I agree.
http://graphicriver.net/licenses/regular_extended
1042 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

Thank You guys for the support for extended license, but it doesn’t answer my question. Any staff can reply on this? I could submit a ticket, but I think, that more ppl would be in the same or simillar situation, so they can read it here.

Thank You

survivor

by
by
by
by
by
by