I have a quick license question. Let’s say I wanted to buy an audio file for an app which would live in an app store.
Which license would I buy? Normal or Extended? Same goes for a graphic template.
Just to clarify, this would be an asset in the app, like background music.. a spritesheet etc.
- Forum Superstar
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
If you sell the app, then extended is the choice If you need the audio for a commercial of the app then regular would be fine. By the way, wait for more answers or open a ticket at support.