36 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

Can i convert Monthly free html template into a theme of a CMS. Is it illegal? I just want to use this months free html template to create a theme for my web site which allows users to register and make their profiles for free. Please excuse my English. :)

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Can i convert Monthly free html template into a theme of a CMS. Is it illegal? I just want to use this months free html template to create a theme for my web site which allows users register and make their profiles for free. Please excuse my English. :)

Yes, you can do whatever you want with it, as long as you limit to only one website. So you can create a theme for your website, but you can’t resell it or install it on multiple servers..

36 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

Can i convert Monthly free html template into a theme of a CMS. Is it illegal? I just want to use this months free html template to create a theme for my web site which allows users register and make their profiles for free. Please excuse my English. :)
Yes, you can do whatever you want with it, as long as you limit to only one website. So you can create a theme for your website, but you can’t resell it or install it on multiple servers..

Thank you for your quick reply. One more question. If I post ads on my website is there any issues with the licence

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

No

Thank you for your quick reply. One more question. If I post ads on my website is there any issues with the licence
3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

nope

36 posts
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

Thank you again. :)

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

What a nice guy, asks beforehand, kudos to you Sir :)

by
by
by
by
by
by