I like the colour scheme and the design, but here you have to work on:
1. The bg is not big enough. You have to increase the bg width so guys with bigger screens got not a mixed bg like i got.
2. The navigation looks not perfect and the space is not the same, because of the sub text under “home”, “catalog”, ...
3. Try to use some cufon, font face, ... for the headings.
4. When I go on single page the navigation is not the same like before (just 2 navigation points).
5. The form does not work.
6. The text page got a scrolling bar thats not cool, because when you got not a high resolution or screen you will get 2 scrolling bars at the same time.
Thanks for your input. Anything to add text and spacing -wise?
Here some other points to fix:
1. The heading of the “Newsletter” is not corectly and have to move more to the right. I would also make the form fields a little bit bigger.
2. I would add some more icons for social media and maybe use some levels of grey for them and some bubble tooltip, too.
3. I would normalize the navigation without this jumping effect, because its a minimalistic theme and this effect doesnt fit to it.
I really like your theme so you can write me an email, when your theme is accepted, because it fits really good to another project of mine.