- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Jesus. I’d rather pay double than going there.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
Is this for real?
Edit: 15 years ago we had to stand in line for oil, bread, smokes and still nothing like this had happend. It’s sad.
It seems like people don’t know to much about black Friday! I live in the states and let me tell you, it’s a complete shame to watch. I personally hate it, happens every year. People have died, injured, etc from black Friday. I went out last night to watch/take pics of it all (ill post one of best buy when I get them up). People will do anything for deals. Granted I saw a lot of good deals out there (50% off everything) but to see this happen and say we created this… I just shake my head.
trendythemes – you are right. The government needs it. It is alone the biggest shopping day of the year. It is huge for the economy, & its all about the money. Sad but what can you do.
Oh and as a new author around here, long time follower, hello all!