I’m assuming that the large previews are accepted again but I want to make sure as a recent upload was rejected because I had a large preview and didn’t stick to the 590×700 restriction. Does anyone know?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
I don’t think anything changed, the 590 width is a must. What varies is the height and they’ve said not too long ago that you can go over 700 as long as it’s something resonable. Three of my previews are 1200 to 1300 height and I didn’t have a problem so far. I wouldn never go over that though.