160 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
wademarshall says

Been averaging some good sales each month now. 5 so far now in June. I can say that I am pretty happy with my portfolio as 14 out of my 21 cues have sold once or more since I joined in January with one extended license as well. Most people disagree, but I have had a huge spike in sales ever since I started my Soundcloud and Twitter campaign.

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AudioCenter says

only 4 sales. last one was about 20 minutes ago and this was music pack.

1049 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Interviewed on an Envato blog Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

One of the worst months ever for me… In fact these latest 4 or 5 months are one of the most disappointing seasons ever experienced on AJ… so sad.

565 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

11 uploads (1 fantasy logo intro, 10 retro sound effect packs for a total of 250 sounds)
0 sales

I’m new since like a week orso though. Still need to finnish profile, etc. I got in touch with some fellow jungeleers, got some better insight on what the market wants, so that’s a good start I suppose. Step-by-step :)

1151 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
MastaBlack_fK says

Bad month for me – just 2 sales. :(

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
paperswan says

I have one sale!

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
TrapezeArtiste says

June has been great so far in that I haven’t really been uploading anything for ages as I’ve been busy with other things and had 17 sales so far.

Would be nice for the back catalogue to keep selling well at times when I am busy, but I know I will have to keep adding to it if I want to maintain and improve on the £200 – £300 each month.

138 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
nahkaorava says

I have one sale!

Man… Just spit my morning coffee on the screen! :D That’s an awesome pic, made my day!

416 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

Sales this month have tanked for me despite adding a lot more files all the time. Disappointing :-(

199 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
LGuitarB says

I have one sale!

Hahahahaha!

by
by
by
by
by
by