4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^Look good he give free version for promoting, but he have a pay version as i remember .

Also I didn’t know you convert all majd games to Cocos2D,to bad you are doing it in the wrong market :P

1161 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

^Look good he give free version for promoting, but he have a pay version as i remember . Also I didn’t know you convert all majd games to Cocos2D,to bad you are doing it in the wrong market :P

App store ? it’s not easy now , too many apps there :p

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^Tell me about it, it’s hard there, but trust me that’s where you make true money.

Also many forget you can always make a game with your on native language for local exposer at start .

Also look as example on Devarai game here vs apps` store in sells. There is really no comparison.

On topic one of my Chinese bed time story for you Tang …

For example in 1998 when i was a student i had a hot girlfriend she was carry a little scratch i must say …..any way one day when we were off to a party on a big yacht in Westchester , i meat here 25 years old brother, after a few word of conversation my first impression he was a complete Idiot …. when i ask him what do you do for a living he told me he is an inventor ,i said to myself inventor my ass.

On our a way home we arrive to Manhattan 4am in the morning and here i am taking the subway number 4 to the upper east side 84st to my tiny studio apt` , so i ask my girl what your Douche bag brother of your invent? she told me that Douche-bag sold a patent to the Chinese, i say what the F* are you on weeds? sold what patent to the Chinese, she told me it was some spring or something …i told here say what the F* ? why in hell the Chinese need to buy a patent spring when those guys sell everything on 99c ? she told me it was that spring you put between the Chopsticks, then i said wow that is so hallucinatory, and she said why? didn’t you like his yacht? i say what the F* that his yacht? just form spring that connect 2 sticks? She says yep …..i said hold one sec` i pay 17G a year for school in Manhattan, work my ass all day ,pay $1500 for a tiny studio in the upper east side 4 floor walk up no elevator and you princess crash on my tiny studio cos` you don’t have the money to pay the rent ? And you live on my expanse?, when someone in your family is F* millionaire from selling a F* spring to the Chinese? .

She told me ..and i will never forget it … “I don’t know about you honey but i am here not for the money but for the sex “ :P

Conclusion tang all you need is a good idea, so you won’t need to worry about to many apps …

110 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Devarai says

Lovely American girl. But I have to admit that some are really over-focused on having sex and feeling good and such. It seems so that many American girls recognize not before their mid-30s that there is more to this than having fun, feeling good, no obligations…. German girls earlier get a clue about “love” beyond sex, they have a sense for managing and maintaining relationships and focusing not only on self and what they want to have. It is a typical statement you repeated: “I don’t know about you, but I want….”. I don’t like to be reduced just to my penis

Dev

110 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Devarai says

@Tang: I am earning money with simple non-instrusive banner advertisements (iAd and Smaato). My apps have more than 30 million impressions a month.

Dev

4140 posts
+3 more
tsafi says

Wisdom comes with age Dev`, any way nice insight about German girls, but you can’t exclude them all.

I prefer the Dutch girls, i think it’s my weakness :P + German is hard to learn, i mean in one word you can find 10-12 letter`s just crazy

8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

shall we try and keep this on topic rather than talking about ones penis and american/german girls?

1161 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

Thanks for the bed time story :D

4140 posts
+3 more
tsafi says

^Tell it to Matt, the man cant appraise a good bed time story… but hey i don’t have much expectation from someone who`s highlights is drinking only hot chocolate milk, that is total weirdo if you ask me :P

by
by
by
by
by
by