505 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
CraigSnedeker
says

I used to play AoE. I think this game is a cheap rip off of it (no offense, but they are the same exact graphics).

381 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
Yvo
says

Gaming, so addictive and time consuming. Was a real Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory fan. I finally got to finishing my degree and making some extra cash, when I quit gaming. Don’t want to go back there, unless I have a shitload of free time. But this will prolly not happen until I retire :D

67 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Canada
  • Featured Author
+4 more
DokZayas
says

Oh man…. saw this thread last night…. and….

....sigh started playing. I’m getting hooked now. :P

1313 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+10 more
LGLab
says
Usually I don’t play games because games are very addictive but I like this Evony game too much and would like envato users to join Envato alliance. Lets conquer the world. :)

Hey Saafi, how do I joing the Envato Alliance?

1313 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+10 more
LGLab
says
Usually I don’t play games because games are very addictive but I like this Evony game too much and would like envato users to join Envato alliance. Lets conquer the world. :)

Hey Saafi, how do I joing the Envato Alliance?

It seems you have to always play on the same server right? Anyone knows where the Envato alliance is, I want to join the alliance :D

18 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+6 more
tylern24
says

Yeah, I can’t even try it, too easy to get addicted. I used to love AOE . Loved SimCity too, I practically grew up on SimCity and Maxis games. Remember Sim Tower? Sim Farm? Streets of Sim City? Old school baby…

2486 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
LucidStudios
says

It seems you have to always play on the same server right? Anyone knows where the Envato alliance is, I want to join the alliance :D

on server 11.

Fortunately I forgot my password and their password reminder doesn’t send me email so I got rid of that addictive game :D

by
by
by
by
by
by