21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CCMovies says

Can anyone create a Jaws Theme sound alike? I have been looking everywhere for a sound alike that I can use in a film project of mine. Thanks so much!

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

what’s a Jaws Theme sound? a music track? or a special sound?

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

ah I see… I’ll try if I can do such a piece, not sure if I can, never did such a music style before

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+1 more
chasvox2 says
Can anyone create a Jaws Theme sound alike? I have been looking everywhere for a sound alike that I can use in a film project of mine. Thanks so much!

In order to quote, you need to be specific. How long do you need the piece to be? How intensive do you want the orchestration? Is this just a “sounds like” piece of music you want “off the shelf,” or will it be to picture?

Whoever helps you – (including yours truly if you’re interested and check out my present material and/or e-mail me from the audiojungle site) – would probably ask the same questions and more.

Hope this advice helps.

chasvox2

21 posts
+1 more
CCMovies says

Hello, sorry about the slow reply. I forgot to choose email when someone replies. I am looking for the violin or chello peace at the beginning of the theme of Jaws (the da daaa, da daaa, etc) it first starts off slow and a little separated and slowly (probably of the course of 30 seconds) gets a faster tempo. I am a student filmmaker so I cannot afford a highly costed piece, so please keep that into consideration.

Incase you have not heard of the Jaws theme, here is a link to it: http://cl.ly/ca8251c4047d8dbb7f7a

It is an m4p, so I am not sure if it will work (it works in iTunes). I looking more for a piece like from 00:28 to 00:58 seconds. So, the violins, chellos, and the trumbone or whatever that horn instrument is.

Again, please keep in mind that this is for a student film. Thank you again, and if you are in the US, Happy 4th of July!

21 posts
+1 more
CCMovies says

Here is the link the other one does not work: http://cl.ly/96cb3901e3cd845708a8

21 posts