For instance I want to create a switcher similar to the Envato switcher on Themeforest (top left)
What I’m planning doesn’t really affect functionality, it’s just an enhancement.
Woudl something like this be okay?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I’d make it showing on mouse hover, as long as it’s working with or without JS, that’s fine
What I’m planning doesn’t really affect functionality, it’s just an enhancement. Woudl something like this be okay?
cheers folks – im now toying with doing it css based and changing it on hover as suggested. That way theres no need for the jQuery