6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Teevio says

I was wondering if anyone knew how long approval/review should take for the Javascript section? It seems like it’s an awful long time.

Do you need more reviewers for Javascript? If so I’d be willing to help. I know I’m new, but just offering in case.

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

There’s only 1 reviewer for the Javascript/PHP scripts section. Please be patient. :)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

We review in a maximum of 48 hours – which is quite quick. Typically, your items will be reviewed within 24-36 hours.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Teevio says

Was more wondering for my own sake. I’m not as concerned about the initial review since that makes sense, was more concerned about what happens if I make a mistake and then have to wait another 24-48 hours for the fix to go live.

Keep plodding ahead! I’m glad there is a review process, and if you need/want help I’m willing.

We review in a maximum of 48 hours – which is quite quick. Typically, your items will be reviewed within 24-36 hours.
6 posts
+2 more
Teevio says
There’s only 1 reviewer for the Javascript/PHP scripts section. Please be patient. :)

I will try to be ; ) Thanks for the efforts you guys put into this site.

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says

Patience my friend :D

Also, I’ve noticed that JimmyP. doesn’t work on weekends, and if he does it’s only one or two files. He could, but that’s just what I’ve seen. Good luck with your file!

94 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
JimmyP says

It will typically take less than 24 hours. Weekends are different; sometimes I review on Sunday, but don’t depend on this.

The update queue is checked every day – again, typically you won’t have to wait anymore than 24 hours.

Note that sometimes it may take up to 48 hours to review an item (as Jeffrey mentioned).

by
by
by
by
by
by