Hi guys. Been away for a few weeks, and now I’m back. And I have few complains:
1. On each of my projects if I go to Edit tab, I get strange notice: Requirements have changed since your file was last updated. To update your item, you must meet these requirements. But I don’t see anything related to it, and I don’t know what to change/tweak.
2. Video preview seems all over the place – my video previews don’t fit into video player. Then I see in Edit tab that there are only two choices for video size. So do I need to upload smaller previews for every project?
3. On my Dashboard I am getting those ridiculous ‘Best Bootstrapped Startup’ notices, Most Wanted Info graphics, Mobile Bundles notices and such, BUT NOTHING even remotely related for updating my items, since there was some changes. Why? WHY WHY WHY? So I need to go to Edit tab just to make sure that there’s no NEW changes and I have to update my items? Why don’t Envato put THESE important notices in my dashboard instead of those useless (for me) announcement?
Sorry if I sound rude, maybe it’s not my day today.
looks like there are some bugs in the edit section:
I get this notice:
“Requirements have changed since your file was last updated. To update your item, you must meet these requirements:
Item attributes base Requires must be set or marked as N/A Requires must be set or marked as N/A"
there are no “Item attributes” or “requires” anywhere around that page.
I’m thinking is about the element3d tag that was previously present in the item attributes, but that section is gone, yet we have those notice there.
So what should I/we do? Just ignore that and live on?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.