borissevastyanov
borissevastyanov Recent Posts Threads Started
242 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
borissevastyanov says

Hi. Have a question. If I’ll rename my item, is old link will be work or not?

richspeller_music
richspeller_music Recent Posts Threads Started
131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
richspeller_music says

Yes, I am sure it remains the same. It is more about the item number I think? This came up yesterday or the day before.

borissevastyanov
242 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
borissevastyanov says

Thank you :)

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

The old link won’t work.

borissevastyanov
242 posts
+3 more
borissevastyanov says

You sure?

699 posts
    Located in Poland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Won a Most Wanted contest Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

Item name is in the link so probably link will change ant won’t work

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

You sure?
Yes, I am sure. I changed item’s name once, had to repost all the links afterwards. As fxprosound mentioned, item’s name is a part of URL .
447 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says
Just look, this is one of Your tracks: http://audiojungle.net/item/happy-day/1581894

Track title is Happy Day, if You change it to Funny Day(for example)-link will be changed to.

borissevastyanov
242 posts
+3 more
borissevastyanov says

but may be there are redirection? if no – may be better to do it? (if number stay the same after item rename it is not so difficult)

by
by
by
by
by
by