2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
iSound says

Hello musicians, would like to hear your feedback about item that just got rejected :) what do you think should I fix?

Thanks.

http://soundcloud.com/eakey-c/preview1
thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts
Threads Started
453 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
thesensercomplex says

What was the reviewer’s comment for the rejection? It probably the usual “it didn’t offer enough utility…” or “it does not quite meet the current commercial standards required for approval”. Or was it a “soft rejection”.

Production of quality is good on your track, but in terms of commercial viability is questionable. Keep on writing and uploading. Good luck and cheers!

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
iSound says

“Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

I was wondering… couldnt see where I was mistaken, so thats why I posted and thought that you guys could help me to improve it :)

161 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
SubKutz says

The first thing I noticed was your Kick Drum overpowering everything in the track. From about 1:00 to 1:25 all the elements of the song are drowned out by your kick.

You could try a simple volume tweak or you could try some Sidechain Compression. Think to yourself, what are the most important parts of your song. And then try to make sure they’re the parts that are coming through the clearest.

Just adjust your levels for now and re upload to soundcloud and I’ll listen again.

by
by
by
by
by
by