• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

I was rejected 9 times and I’m still improving my techniques and feeding on inspiration, so keep working, always look forward and enjoy it :chuckle:

21 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Indonesia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
dewitech says

There is 2 choice… Keep improving or give up and run to other marketplace. I currently rejected 4 Times. Still collecting rejection emails :D

492 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
egemenerd says

It is not rejection which triggers frustration; it is the way feedback is given, so generic. How designer or developer will know what area they have to improve. It is like shooting in dark without aim..

+1 :)

310 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
2AA says

Hey all,

I know people get frustrated with all the rejection going around, I especially love rejection it makes me want it more and makes my theme better! I have been rejected a lot and you know what? I say thank you! Since my last couple of rejections it looks a lot better and much more professional.

If you got rejected and you’re :( don’t worry its a present in disguise ;) so post the benefits of getting rejected and how it made your themes better here.

That’s Depend on rejection type if rejection is soft it’s easy to solve the problem , and if the rejection is hard you’ should be patient on your item to make it aproved …

310 posts
  • Exclusive Author
2AA says

It is not rejection which triggers frustration; it is the way feedback is given, so generic. How designer or developer will know what area they have to improve. It is like shooting in dark without aim..

yes i totaly agree with you when the team reviewr send you a hard reject it’s hard to know what the part of your item should be improve because the problem is general

but when came to you with soft rejection , they will be guided you the very special support , from smallest problem to the biggest

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
KreativeHub says

I believe we all on the same boat. Until now I don’t understand which area of psd template I have to improve for approval.

http://kreativehub.net/preview/electrichub/
356 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

I believe we all on the same boat. Until now I don’t understand which area of psd template I have to improve for approval. http://kreativehub.net/preview/electrichub/
Hi there,

I think you have a lot of things which need improvement. First, the overall design looks ‘unfinished’ because you are only using a textured background to fill the whole screen and the only ‘design’ is some shadows on the texture. You need to add more details.

Besides, you need to work more on typography. I don’t see the ‘hierarchy’ for the text and there are also some spacing issues. Moreover, I personally think that the buttons used in your design are quite ‘outdated’.

Overall, I must say that your design looks only like 50% done. There is still a lot of details which are lacking and your design certainly does not fall under the ‘minimalism’ category, so don’t try to make it a ‘minimalist’ design.

Good luck and don’t give up ;)

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

Quite ironic that you posted a massive rant after you posted this

by
by