1034 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

www.ohlookawebsite.com/rebecca

I’m guessing that as it doesn’t meet the technical quality I have to make it easier for the user to customise quickly?

• Add more of the background sliding patterns (that can be changed easily)
  • Add colour patterns that can be chosen just by typing “red” or “green” for eg.

I’d love to hear you feedback on what you feel needs to be changed! be as harsh as possible!!

Thanks! Ben!

457 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello, it would be odd if this template could be accepted (despite the fact that last time very low quality templates have no troubles to be accepted here).

In your previous thread you got some advices but those advices were not qualitative and helpful. They pointed out rather on the secondary, I would say “tenthary”, things than on real problems with the template.

You are trying to sell a thing which is not obligatory could be taken for free.

Before you rush into submissions for TF you need come through the serious studying process. You barely will listen to me, and likely you will not give up an idea to submit your work now. But in case you will want to deepen your knowledge you need to pay serious attention both on design principles and code. Declaring html5 Doctype and writing code which is a mix of tags from all html epochs (except html5 one) is not that respectable.

And one more advice: even it is just a template (as if for everyone and everyone may do with it what he wants) it must have clear idea an concept what it is for and whom it is for. I cannot understand why home page shows first of all a price table (without mentioning a product/service), why quotation by Bill Gates is on the very top of the fold and why it is so important and yet thousand things I cannot understand in your template.

I wish you good luck in further studying and work.

1152 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Won a Competition
  • Halloween Competition Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
iKreativ says

Honestly, you need to learn more bout basic design concepts before submitting, this lacks throughout.

138 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
x4er0 says

Man… you seen any accepted theme on TF ?
This theme look like themes from ten years ago.
Go to trash with this and before starting with new theme, look here: http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates.

You must lern more about design, Don’t Give Up!

384 posts Keep Walking
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
UXbarn says

Try harder. You should spend your hours more on the studying of web design and keep looking for those awesome ones in the market. They could inspire you about the ideas. :)

1220 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Try harder. You should spend your hours more on the studying of web design and keep looking for those awesome ones in the market. They could inspire you about the ideas. :)

+1 you need to grasp some basic concepts. Even in content aspect, there is just nothing appealing here.

Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by