We’ve made some long-requested improvements to the the Item FAQs section of the site:
- FAQ entries can finally be edited!
- FAQ entries can be reordered!
- FAQ entries can be linked to directly by clicking on the question.
Nice one – Definitely moving in the right direction with changes now
Thanks for this!
Can you strip HTML tags from the headline?http://codecanyon.net/item/mymail-email-newsletter-plugin-for-wordpress/3078294/faqs/12549
I’ve never ever had the need to use the FAQ so far, but I’m very happy about this improvement simply because it means: things started dripping out of the pipeline!!!
Finally some improvements, also I’ve saw the change in the Dashboard, thanks for reverting the stupid change made a few months ago with the Upload box. Keep up the good work guys!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.