186 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
scottrockers says

Hey everyone,

I am in the final stages of my next flash website release, and I was wondering if someone wants to have their videos in my template preview. Of course, I will link back to your videohive page in the item description and give you credit for it.

If you are interested in being featured in my next file, just let me know in this thread. What I am really looking for is a link to a youtube preview video, and a vimeo preview video, and a .mov preview video, all I need is the urls.

Thanks, Scott Rockers

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Feel free to rumble through my portfolio if anything catches your eye.I also have previews on Vimeo and YouTube.

186 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
scottrockers says

Awesome, would you be able to provide a .mov file as well?

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Feel free to use: http://www.vimeo.com/aedaddy

http://www.youtube.com/user/aedaddy

Download Mp4 or Mov from VIMEO

186 posts
+4 more
scottrockers says

Cool thx guys, I didn’t know you could do that from vimeo.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Cool thx guys, I didn’t know you could do that from vimeo.

Sure you can i think only Mp4 you just need to register and login

2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Check my portoflio, maybe you’ll find something interesting.

1550 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

for youtube and vimeo previews – check links from my profile page.
for direct links – send me a message please.

by
by
by
by
by
by