• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
+1 more
LCweb says

I was wondering if someone can help me with two important questions:

ENG

• Which is the most convenient withdrawal method for Italy?
    I have studied a bit on it and seems that Payoneer is better than Paypal

• How I have to declarate the incomes from Envato to the lovely Italian authorities??
    My accountant said that I have just to make a self-invoice, but was not sure .

ITA

• Qual’è il metodo più conveniente per prelevare il credito?
    Da quanto ho letto sembra che Payoneer sia più vantaggioso in quanto da la possibilità di avere un conto in dollari e cambiare solo al momento dell’acquisto, è esatto?

• Premettendo che sono una partita IVA nel regime dei minimi, come devo dichiarare al fisco i miei introiti da Envato??
    Sembra che neanche l’agenzia delle entrate lo sappia di preciso… quindi mi chiedevo se qualche collega qui dentro ci fosse già passato.

Grazie :)

333 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

Hi LCweb, i’m in your same situation. I use paypal to withdraw my incomes, i can change the $ in Euro when i want to, or keep them in $ until the change is good. I’m informing myself about how to declare incomes, but seems that accountants doesn’t really know how to deal with this situation. If you discover something, please let me know!

674 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
LCweb says

Ciao Andre,
Also you are a partita iva into “superminimo” system? (mischiare inglese e italiano è orripilante :D )

Asking to my accountant, reading also here, seems that selling applications worldwide is not an “exporting” mansion, then I should only make an auto-invoice and pay the 5% on the invoice amount.

But, as I said, is not a clear question. Probably no one, also among the people that makes italian laws, know exactly how we can make.
I want to withdraw the 15th of april, hoping not to take penalties; maledetta burocrazia italiana mannagg*$@§ ! :S

However, isn’t true that PayPal applies inappropriate change rates?

585 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+4 more
flashato says

Io uso Paypal ma non vivo piu in Italia…

• Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

at the moment i don’t have a “partita iva”, but i think i’m going to make it quite soon, also because of my “real” job, i’m a product designer and it is quite common to have it. At the moment i’ve withdrawn several times without any problem, so i guess it will be fine also for you. I’m informing myself to pay taxes next time but for the moment i don’t know exactly what to do..

• Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

paypal if i understood correctly applies 3% extra to the normal exchange rate… something like this.. but i think also payooner do something similar… i guess paypal is the easiest way for us..

674 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
LCweb says

mh.. withdraw without declaring.. sounds good… (almeno finchè non mi citofona la finanza :D )
Mah..as we say here.. Speammu Ben!

Comunque saluti a tutti i compaesani, sia a quelli che vivono nel “bel paese”, sia agli “emigrati” e grazie per le info ;)

• Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

it’s not that i don’t declare, i will when it will be the time to pay taxes, if i have to :D

210 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
indieground says

I recently opened a PARTITA IVA and also my COMMERCIALE :-D told me to make self-invoices! I think that’s the only solution! I also asked by private message to a few authors on Themeforest with green paw, but nobody answered me! maybe they thought I was DELLA FINANZA ! :-D

19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
360design says

Hi guys! I’m in the same situation. Also my accountant told me that a possible solution might be to make a self invoice. But also him, seems to me very confused. Moreover now I recieved a message from PayPal which want to know more about my account and my last transitions, just because I crossed the threshold of 1800 euro. I have a premier account. has happened to you? What have you done?

LCweb, my accountant told me that for the “superminimo” system the issue is more complex because abroad works are not contemplated. I’ll deepen the issue early and let you know :)

Ciao a tutti e buon lavoro ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by